Skip to content
12/15/15 Release Notes
- My Dashboard – Navigate to Work > My Dashboard to access the new personal dashboard. Here you can sort and filter your Aeros and make the view you choose ‘Sticky’. More on My Dashboard…
- Progress Invoicing – Progress invoicing allows you to bill a percentage of a total estimated amount based on the percent of a project that is completed. More…
- Filter and sort a grid then make it ‘Sticky’ – You can now sort and filter Manage > Aeros, Manage > Companies, and Manage > Aero Templates and then ‘make it sticky’ so you see the same view every time you come back to that screen. This new feature also allows you to choose to see more or fewer columns.
- View up to 100 Companies at a time. You can now choose to view up to 100 Companies at a time on the Manage > Companies screen – and make it sticky so that your choice will be remembered every time you navigate back to the screen.
- When creating a new Aero the time in the date/time field was autofilling one hour past the current time. That has been resolved.
- When cloning an Aero, the time in the date/time field was autofilling 8 hours before the current time. That has been fixed.