Skip to content
Release Notes 6/3/15
- Send an email with a different FROM name. If you want to send an email with a different FROM name than your gmail name, you can now fill out the FROM field in the Reply Options section. This is handy if you frequently send email on your clients’ behalf (for example to your clients’ vendors)
- Delete and Duplicate buttons on email templates so you can delete email templates you no longer want to use, and duplicate ones you want to alter slightly.
- Fixed the bug where the saved email signature was not always appended to outgoing emails.
- Fixed the Default Email bug. Now if you add a new email and check the default email the default email will be updated in the contact record.
- Fixed the bug where the Type, Company, Project, Hat, and Billable choices did not ‘stick’ on an incoming email.