Guide to Defining and Packaging your Bookkeeping Services
Defining, documenting, and packaging your firm’s compliance and advisory service offerings is an important process for any practice – especially those who are looking to move toward advisory. Making sure you start with this structured approach will help to provide clarity, ensure consistency, and eliminate scope creep with your services.
This best practice guide (brought to you by Aero Workflow, Hubdoc, and Practice Ignition) will help your firm:
- Take a structured approach to understanding client needs
- Effectively define your services
- Efficiently document your service procedures
- Package and price your compliance and advisory services
- Develop a go-to-market strategy for your services
Download the guide today!